vrijdag 14 september 2012

Peerless Archtop Guitar Imperial(jazz guitar hollowbody)

vrijdag 14 september 2012

I'm a student at the Conservatorium van Amsterdam and I'm selling my Peerless Imperial guitar,
I bought this guitar about two and a half years ago, and I've played on it with lots of enthusiasm. I'm selling it because as a musician,
I'm looking for new and innovating sounds, and this guitar didn't fit in that image anymore.
You can find details about my guitar on http://www.thomann.de/nl/peerless_guitars_imperial.htm
The 'nieuwprijs' is around 2200 euro's
It's been used, but the damage is only superficial, really nothing to be bothered by when you play on it and doesn't influence the sound.
Just to be sure, I included pictures so you can see what you get
It has a great sound, it's really crisp and bright, excellent for starting or more advanced jazz musicians. You can drop by my place or
school to try the guitar out, and I'm sure you'll love the guitar.
i have custom gigbag only for this guitar(front pocket is bit damaged). you can take this for free.
i also have a hard case for this guitar but in Korea. if you need this i will send this to here by ship but it will take more 2-3 months.

Thanks!

jazzhoyoun@gmail.com

Peerless Guitars Imperial jazz guitar, cutaway, arch top, solid carved spruce top, back carved solid flamed maple sides solid flamed
maple, Body depth 75mm, body width 435mm, Maple neck, ebony fretboard, scale 625mm, useful width 43mm, 22 frets, MOP inlays, a
floating mini-humbucker, one volume control, gold hardware, natural high gloss finish
meer info

0 reacties: